Method of operation
Method of operation
- In order to give you good advice, we need some input from you. You can fill this in on the following application form.
- Based on the information provided by you, we will advise you further.
- As soon as the travel advice is ready, we will send it by email to the address you have provided.
- After reading, you decide for yourself what you would like to pay for the travel advice. Information on the payment options is in the same email as the travel advice.
What is the travel advice like?
The personal travel advice of course depends on the input you have given us yourself, as well as any questions you have asked in the Internet form. You can be assured that it is personal travel advice for you, based on our experiences and the information you have provided. The travel advice also gives much more information than you can find on this blog, because we have to limit the blog to a small selection of things within the country. The travel advice is complete and personalised, based on your situation, interests and wishes. For example, a combination trip through 2 or more countries will give you all kinds of practical tips on how to organise it. So, you don’t have to start puzzling over an itinerary yourself, we have already done that for you.
Travel advice content
We will provide you with the following information at a minimum:
- current travel advice from the government
- visa information
- information on vaccinations
- an example itinerary
- suggestions for activities tailored to your interests
- transport advice
- some suggestions for accommodation during your trip
- various suggestions about the highlights to visit during the trip
- our own experiences, both positive and negative, with the country or countries concerned
- suggestions for a packing list (what to bring)other practical information, which applies to your interests, wishes and additional questions
We are not a travel agency or tour operator. We give you advice, but you cannot book your trip with us. Furthermore, you can rest assured that we will compile thorough and personal travel advice for you based on our own experiences; we take utmost care to provide reliable and up-to-date information in our travel advice. However, it may unfortunately happen that certain information is not (or no longer) correct. We cannot accept any liability for the use of such information or for disappointments and damages (in any form whatsoever) that may arise from the direct or indirect use of this information. See also our Disclaimer.